The McDonnell International Scholars Academy is offering a scholarship for international students who wish to persue their studies at Washington University, USA.
The partnership between the McDonnell International Scholars Academy and the Washington University leads innovating research projects and prepares students to become strong leaders in a global society.
Founded in 1853, Washington University in St. Louis is a private institution that offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields. The university is committed to offer its students high academic learning experience, exploration, impact and discovery for an ever-changing world.
Washington University’s total tuition and fees are pretty expensive, but cost should never be an obstacle to an excellent education. The university is offering financial aid for all admitted students through scholarships, and the following scholarship is one of them.
McDonnell International Scholarship Information:
- Host University: Washington University in St. Louis, USA.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): McDonnell International Scholars Academy.
- Host country: USA.
- Study Level: Graduate.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application deadline: 31st January 2021.
McDonnell International Scholarship Benefits:
The McDonnell International Scholarship covers the following items:
- Full tuition award.
- A monthly living stipend.
- Annual travel grant.
- Seminars and workshops.
- Individual mentorship.
McDonnell International Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be admitted for the McDonnell International Scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be approved to study in a graduate or professional degree program at at Washington University in St. Louis..
- The award is open for both domestic and international students.
- International graduates and professionals graduated from one of the Academy’s partner universities are prioritized.
- Students have to demonstrate motivation, dependent thinking and good leaadership abilities.
- An excellent english communication skills is needed to meet the Washington University’s minimum English language proficiency conditions.
How to apply For The McDonnell International Scholarship:
Students need first to apply for an eligible full-time graduate or professional degree program at Washington University in St. Louis. Then apply for the McDonnell Academy before the application deadline.
The McDonnell Academy Application Documents:
- Candidate’s biographic information and academic history
- A personal essay
- A short video
- Recommendation letter